The global electric vehicle power equipment (EVSE) market is
Visiongain has released a new report titled The Global Electric Vehicle Power Equipment (EVSE) Market Forecast 2021-2031: – Market segment by output (AC (Level 1 and Level 2) and DC Power); Market segment by application (residential, commercial (workplaces, hospitals, hotels, schools, retail and others) and public); Market segment by charging speed (slow, fast and ultra-fast); by type of fast charge (GB / T, CHAdeMO, Tesla, CCS and AC Fast Chargeable); by type of vehicle (cars (BEV and PHEV), LCV and buses and trucks); Plus an analysis of major regional / national markets and major companies in the market. COVID-19 impact recovery analysis (V-shaped recovery, W-shaped recovery, U-shaped recovery, L-shaped recovery)
Global Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Market Outlook
According to Visiongain’s analysis, Global Electric Vehicle Power Equipment (EVSE) Market was valued at US $ 3,768.05 million in 2020 and is expected to reach a market value of US $ 73,382.67 million by 2031. The global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 30.7% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Download an exclusive sample report @ https://www.visiongain.com/report/evse-market-2021/#download_sampe_div
Key questions this report answers:
- What is the current size of the global electric vehicle power equipment (EVSE) market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
- What are the key drivers and restraints that will shape the overall Electric Vehicle Provisioning Equipment (EVSE) market over the next ten years?
- What are the major segments of the global electric vehicle power equipment (EVSE) market?
- How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
- How will the composition of the market change during this period and why?
- What factors will affect this industry and market over the next ten years?
- What are the largest national markets for Global Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE)?
- What is their current status and how will they evolve over the next ten years?
- What are their potential incomes until 2031?
- How will political and regulatory forces influence regional markets?
- How will the market shares of the main national markets evolve between now and 2031, and which geographic area will dominate the market in 2031?
- Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, their results, their development and their prospects?
- What are the main electric vehicle power supplies (EVSE)? What are their income and their latest developments?
- What are the main electric vehicle power equipment (EVSE) currently under development
- What are the key trends that will affect the global Electric Vehicle Provisioning Equipment (EVSE) market between 2021 and 2031?
- What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the market?
- What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape this industry over the next ten years?
- How the global electric vehicle sourcing equipment (EVSE) evolve over the forecast period, 2021 to 2031?
- What will be the main business drivers of the market from 2021 to 2031?
- How will the market shares of major national markets change from 2021, and which countries will dominate the market in 2031, achieving the highest incomes and fastest growing?
- How will this industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Electric Vehicle Power Equipment (EVSE) for direct current power is gaining ground in the global market. I found out why.
The DC power segment is the fastest growing segment and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 37.2% during the forecast period 2021-2031. Growing demand for electric vehicles, especially in developing economies such as China and India; growing adoption of fast charging network, growing IoT; and other economic factors; are expected to increase adoption of DC charging equipment. In addition, lower prices for DC charging equipment in developed and developing countries are expected to fuel demand in the coming years.
Get the detailed table of contents @ https://www.visiongain.com/report/evse-market-2021/#download_sampe_div
Discover the sales forecast for the global Electric Vehicle Power Equipment (EVSE) market and its submarkets.
In recent years, Electric Vehicle Power Equipment (EVSE) has gained attention due to technological advancements and growth in the automotive industry as well as increasing demand for electric vehicles. Besides the revenue and volume forecast for the whole global market, there are 5 segmentations of the Electric Vehicle Power Equipment (EVSE) market, with forecasts for 4 types of output, 9 applications, 3 charging speeds , 5 types of fast charging, 5 types of vehicles, each one planned at the global, regional and national level, as well as COVID-19[female[feminine analysis of the impact recovery model for all segments.
Who are the main players analyzed in the market?
- Blink Charge Co.
- ChargePoint, Inc.
- ABB SA
- Eaton Company
- Hubbell Incorporated
- Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Tesla Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- BP Pulse
- Siemens AG
- Tellus Power Green
- EVSE LLC
- Shenzhen UUGreenPower Electrical Co., Ltd.
- Alfen SA
- Ecotap BV
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- BYD Motors Inc.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyzes with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, stay informed thanks to this valuable business intelligence.
To access the data contained in this document please email [email protected]
Information found nowhere else
With our new report title, you’re less likely to fall behind in your knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analysis and decisions. The Visiongain study is aimed at anyone needing business analysis for the EVSE market and leading companies. There you will find data, trends and forecasts.
Find more research reports on the Automotive electrical industry, please click on the following links:
Do you have custom requirements that we can help you with? Do you need specific information about a specific country, geographic region, market segment or company? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help you: [email protected]
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent market information, the company publishes hundreds of market research reports which she adds each year to her vast portfolio. These reports provide in-depth analysis of 18 industries around the world. The reports cover a 10-year forecast, are hundreds of pages long, with in-depth market analysis and valuable competitive intelligence data. Visiongain works in a range of verticals, which can currently influence each other, these markets include automotive, aviation, chemicals, cybersecurity, defense, energy, food and beverage, materials, packaging, pharmaceuticals and utilities. Our customized and syndicated market research reports mean you can have tailor-made market information tailored to your business needs.
Public Relations at Visiongain Inc.
Phone : + 44 0207 336 6100
United States Tel: + 1 718 682 4567
EU Tel: + 353 1 695 0006
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: https://www.visiongain.com
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Visiongain Limited.